Today many apart from just building mobile friendly sites have started creating apps too which really adds value to their site. The success of an app depends on its easiness and usability rate. Following are some design practices for your mobile app.
- Always include testing as a part of your mobile app design. You can go for platforms like Artisan for your testing.
- Remember that the apps you design are only for your users. So always consider the concepts which can give better experience for your users and meet their needs well for designing your app. Apps that have less usability are likely to have more failure rate.
- You have to make sure that your app works well even offline. You have to consider this in the planning phase of your app itself.
- Give more importance to ease of use of your app. Make it as simple as possible so that even new users to mobile devices can handle it easily.
- First make a rough design and ask some non technical person to use it. Watch closely and find the places which they find hard. If non technical or new users do not find your app simple, they will simply move on to other apps.
- Your uses may use many different devices with different operating systems. So dosing your app in a way that it works well across different devices with different operating systems and different browser platforms.
- Including grid in your app design is really very important as it makes it consistent and keeps the design well connected across the whole app.
- Design each and every module by considering your end users. Make sure that your app is user centric and it makes their life more convenient.
- You have to study user’s behavior deeply first and design your app accordingly which can give better usability and experience for them.
- One big mistake almost every developer do is incorporating many features into their app which do not have any clear cut purpose. So have one clear idea about what your app should be exactly and then design it.
Apple just introduced their next version iPhone7 & iphone7 plus on September7 2016 in USA. Find more details of iPhone 7 discounts.