Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) includes some strategies to be optimised to your site for better exposure in search engines. Social SEO is the integration of social media and SEO which enhances your site ranking still more effectively. Some simple social SEO tips are listed below.
- Include Your Brief DescriptionAlways update the “About Us” profile page of all social media with your short and keyword rich description. Ensure to backlink your social pages with your website/blog and vice versa.In your Facebook page, check whether your business is included in the correct category list which is important for Facebook Search.
Pinterest is the best way of creating shareable contents and more backlinks. Adding keywords in titles of Pinterest board and in its descriptions, description of every pin (maximum 500 characters) and back linking every single pin to your site/blog will help in faster indexing of your content by Google. Using high quality images may still add some value in Pinterest.
Signing up in Google+ has lot of advantages in getting top rank in Google since it is its own social platform. In Google+ you can include many links within your profile like link to your site, blog and other social sites.
- Include Shareable Contents To Build LinksInclude keyword rich content in all your social pages and also share contents from your site/blog. Add your business/brand name in all your posts which helps Google to link keywords used in your description with your business/brand name.Information rich content will generate more inbound (link from other sites to yours) and outbound (link from your site to others) links which helps you to gain more authority and credibility. This automatically leads to higher rank in Google. Including shareable contents will get more likes, comments, +1s, pins and tweets which can bring in more inbound links. Always include social share buttons with all your posts to encourage people to share them.
- Add Your Business In Google+ Local ListingGoogle has reported that around 97% of searchers perform location based search. So it is important to add your business to Google Places and also make sure that your correct business local address and other contact information are included. Always remember following points.
- Always make your business social pages public.
- You have to create Facebook Page not Facebook Profile.
- Make sure that your Facebook URL is customised.
- Include your business/brand name in your Facebook and Twitter Page name.
- Best describe your images by giving relevant names.
- Don’t copy contents from other sites and strictly avoid black hat techniques.
Your site ranking will not change overnight. So you have to regularly post good contents and work hard to get the real benefits.
Apple has recently launched their iPhone latest version of 7, Find more details of iPhone 7 cost & price.