SEO plays a very important role in ranking of your web content. But due to search engines frequent updates, SEO’s impact on web contents and their ranking methods changes constantly. So the writers of web content should be aware of the updates and changes and they should know to use SEO for their content effectively. This article explains some important strategies for new writers who have just started writing press releases.
- Use Keywords EffectivelyThe common mistake that every new writer do is using too many keywords all at once at many places to rank higher. But more than the number of keywords their locations in the content plays important role in ranking. Infact when more number of keywords is used chances are more that search engines may consider your content as spam. So you have to also learn about SEO role in your content ranking and write accordingly to make it SEO friendly.
- Explore Intensely Just by writing few contents for sites or blogs, you cannot write very good press release easily. Writing a press release is completely different from blog contents. So before writing you have to research intensely. First know things like type of audiences, purpose for writing the press release etc. You have to consider both current customers and also people who are not customers but interested in your business. Next look for keywords which can have better effect. Using short keyword phrases is good than long one. Remember that the place where these keywords are used are effective than the number of times used.
- Consider Your Audience While WritingWriters usually write press releases in professional way without considering their audiences. Of-course professionalism is necessary but it has to be maintained in grammar, punctuations and in the structure. You have to keep your audiences in mind while writing. You can use conversational tone. Remember to write in the language which is understood by your audiences.
- Use Keywords In Titles And SubtitlesTo make your SEO still effective, use keywords which are natural and also have easy flow with other phrases in your titles and subtitles. This doesn’t mean that you have to use keywords in each and every titles and subtitles. It is better to use two sub headers in a page of press release with keywords in atleast any one of them. This will help to grab the attention of your audiences as well as enhance your ranking in major search engines.
- Optimize For Wide ReachOnly effective writing is not enough but effective reach is also important. You have to optimise your press release to reach more people who may not know about your business but may be interested in knowing. Use of SEO will not only help to reach more target audiences but also result in large sharing by them through social media.
Just with little experience in writing other contents, you cannot write good press release because it varies a lot from them. Effective use of keywords with understanding of audience’s needs only will result in great press releases.
Apple has recently launched their latest version of iphone7 & iphone7 plus, Find more details of iPhone 7 price and reviews.