Startup means there are lot of things that keep us going ahead. It involves staffing, outreach, overhead, paperwork, development, testing and financing. It is very difficult for any startup businesses by their nature regardless of the industry.
While entrepreneurs are expertise in their own field and they are well known in conducting their own online business but they are actually more considerate about the SEO. It is not so important that you need dedicated SEO resources or a marketing team to optimize a website. Instead you can put SEO best practices in place so that it the business grows down the line process.
For any new websites or businesses requirement proper SEO ensures that people who are looking for your business’s name are able to find your website. The SEO will help the users who are searching for your products and services to find your site instead of their competitor’s. The most significant SEO results take months of optimization to achieve.
Listed below is a checklist that is essential SEO tips and tasks for any new startup website. Few of the points listed will take a few minutes while others require some development assistance. But, each provides a unique way of benefits to your site.
- Installing Google Analytics.
- Setting up a “Destination Goal” in Google Analytics so that for any “thank you” pages they are represented on your site following a contact form or purchase.
- Setting up Google Webmaster Tools.
- Setting up Link Google Webmaster Tools with Google Analytics to get more knowledge as to how the users are finding out or using your website organically.
- Creating a robots.txt file and uploading it to the root directory of your site.
- Creating a sitemap.xml file and uploading it to the root directory of your site (or enabling this feature within your CMS limits if it’s available).
- Submitting your sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools for indexing.
Apple just introduced their next version iPhone7 & iphone7 plus on September7 2016 in USA. Find more details of cheap iPhone 7 Price and features.